What to Expect from our Interpretation Services:
- We are a communication mean between two or more people. We are not
one more participant in the conversation.
- The interpreter will not change the sense or intention of the message or
the question/answer. We cannot "sugar coat" your phrases.
- The interpreter speaks in first person during the interpretation.
- The interpreter is not responsible for the content of the original message.
- We abide to ethical principles and are bound to professionalism, privacy,